Who We Are
Our firm is composed of our principal economist Dwight Steward, Ph.D, an in-house staff of full time economic and statistics researchers, and affiliated independent professional Ph.D economists.
Since 1997, we have performed economic and statistical research on a range of topics. Our clients include plaintiff and defense law firms of all sizes, governmental agencies, and businesses across the U.S.
We routinely work on high profile research projects. We also regularly write, speak, and teach about the economic and statistical methodologies we use in our research.
Our Community Service
- Boys and Girls Club of America
- Optimist Baseball Little League
- Wounded Warrior Program
- Child Fund International
• $500 million pharmaceutical drug pricing and Medicaid Fraud Trial
• California meal period and off-the-clock work wage and hour class action
• Commercial damages analysis in national Taco Bell e Coli litigation
• Job market and replacement employment research initiative
• Mexican and Central America migrant worker wages research
• Statewide police agency stop and search survey and database